Science in the Quad
Science in the Quad has been organised in partnership with the Institute of Physics in Scotland.
All sessions are FREE and open to the public to attend.
Car parking is available at the nearby Denburn or Harriet Street public car parks.
- 4 September: The smaller solar system
- 2 October: The workings of gravitational wave detectors
- 6 November: Active matter
- 4 December: Astrophotonics – the application of photonic technologies to astronomical instruments
- Download: Science in the Quad 2017