Please have the following supporting documents available in order to complete the application form:
- Letter of Recommendation (from Coach, Teacher etc.)
- Pupil Statement (Why do you wish to study at Robert Gordon's College?)
- Copy of latest school report
- Copy of full birth certificate
List applicant's interests, sports and hobbies with achievements, awards or positions of responsibility held.
eg. French, Higher, B, 12/05/19
Proposed S5 subjects
It is expected that all S5 pupils will undertake 5 Higher Level subjects. Higher English is usually compulsory. For available subjects please refer to the S5 Curriculum Booklet
eg. French, Higher, B, 12/05/19
Proposed S6 subjects
A combination of Advanced Higher and Highers subjects are possible. For available subjects please refer to the S6 Curriculum Booklet
University and course, career, other intentions.
Parent / Guardian Information
All individuals with legal responsibility for the child must be included in the application form and consent to this application being completed.
Every effort is made to ensure that our approach is supportive, welcoming and that the admissions process is an enjoyable experience for applicants and their families. Where a child has known medical needs, additional support needs and/or a disability, reasonable adjustments will be put in place to allow the child the best possible chance of success. Please use the space below to share information such as health matters, learning support needs, access requirements (physical, visual or auditory). Please also include details of any Educational Psychologist or Speech and Language Therapist referral or any circumstance that requires special consideration by the College.
Please use the box below to share any other additional information or comments.
Robert Gordon's College Connections
Application for Admission
I/We, being the parent/parents of or being the person/persons having parental rights in respect of the Pupil:-
1. hereby apply for a place at Robert Gordon’s College for the Pupil to become a pupil at the School with effect from the Admission Date specified on the attached application;
2. accept that this application is subject to the College’s admissions policy current as at the date of the receipt of this application by the School as such policy is from time to time revised or amended;
3. recognise that there is no obligation on the College to offer a place at the School for the Pupil or to accept the Pupil as a pupil of the School;
4. authorise the Pupil’s current School named above to (a) if applicable, confirm to the College whether all fees in respect of the Pupil have been paid to that current School and (b) disclose to the College information on the Pupil (e.g. academic report and pupil profile), and authorise the College to disclose this application and authorisation to that current School.
If the College offers a place for the Pupil, then the offer shall be deemed to have been declined and refused if it is not accepted by me/us within the time stipulated in the offer.
A £30 registration fee payment per child is required. Your payment details will be requested in the final stage of the application.
We will record the information you have provided to process your application. Your details will also be added to our database so we can keep you informed about relevant events and information about the College. Full details of our Privacy Statement can be found at www.rgc.aberdeen.sch.uk/privacy