The Development Office organises social events throughout the year for Gordonians and friends. We are here to ensure former pupils can keep in touch regionally and internationally.
Our reunion programme allows Gordonians to get together and celebrate a milestone in time. Our aim is to make your reunion experience as enjoyable as possible and hopefully reignite friendships after many years.
Please check our annual events programme for details of the event you are interested in. We welcome suggestions for new events and would encourage you to contact Laura Pike to discuss your ideas.
- Surrey Lunch for Gordonians and friends - 24 May 2019
The Inn @ West End.
- Gordonian Garden Party: Celebrating 30 Years of Co-education - Saturday 31 August 2019
All Gordonians and friends are invited to Robert Gordon's College to celebrate this milestone in our history. Come along and join us for afternoon tea in the Quad.
- Gordonian Association Edinburgh Branch Dinner - Friday 8 November 2019 The Waldorf Astoria, Edinburgh. Save the date.
- Glasgow Lunch for Gordonians and Friends - Friday 29 November 2019 at The Anchor Line Restaurant. Save the date.
- Angus and Perth Lunch for Gordonians and friends - Thursday 12 September 2019, The Royal George Hotel, Perth. Save the date.
Aberdeen Lunch for Gordonians and friends - Wednesday 9 October 2019, The Palm Court Hotel. Save the date.
Please call Laura Pike, Development Office with any queries on +44 (0)1224 656838 or contact us (select Gordonians).
"It was really worthwhile to meet up with old chums and see round the school with all its huge changes since our days there."
"It was wonderful meeting up with old classmates after half a century. The school seems an utterly different place from those days, almost entirely for the better!"
"I must admit to having had some misgivings about coming but I am glad I did - I managed to renew old (and I mean old !!) acquaintances and talk over old times."