The Development Office organises social events throughout the year for Gordonians and friends. We are here to ensure former pupils can keep in touch regionally and internationally.
Our reunion programme allows Gordonians to get together and celebrate a milestone in time. Our aim is to make your reunion experience as enjoyable as possible and hopefully reignite friendships after many years.
Please check our annual events programme for details of the event you are interested in. We welcome suggestions for new events and would encourage you to contact Laura Thom to discuss your ideas.
- Drinks in the City - London: Tuesday 12 November 2019
Balls Brothers Bury Court, EC3A 8EX.
- Glasgow Lunch for Gordonians and Friends: Friday 22 November 2019 at The Anchor Line Restaurant.
Christmas at the Craig Centre for the Classes of 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015: Thursday 19 December
- Gordonian Association Annual Dinner - Saturday 7 March 2020, The Marcliffe Hotel
- Surrey Lunch for Gordonians and friends - Thursday 28 May 2020, The Inn at West End
- Gordonian Association London Branch Dinner - Friday 29 May 2020, Mac & Wild Restaurant
"It was really worthwhile to meet up with old chums and see round the school with all its huge changes since our days there."
"I must admit to having had some misgivings about coming but I am glad I did - I managed to renew old (and I mean old !!) acquaintances and talk over old times."
"It was wonderful meeting up with old classmates after half a century. The school seems an utterly different place from those days, almost entirely for the better!"
Please call Laura Thom, Development Office with any queries on +44 (0)1224 656838 or contact us (select Gordonians).