The Robert Gordon's College Parents' Association (RGCPA) raises funds from social events and targeted fundraising activities to support the priorities of the College, working towards a common goal of enhancing the pupil experience.
Recently the RGCPA has supported a number of projects across the College including:
- The Creative Minds Festival in November 2022
- RGC Pipe Band - Pipe Band waistcoats
- RGC Sport - Rugby post protectors and flags
- RGC Ski Club - Ski race timing equipment and senior ski branded kit
- RGC Drama Department - Set and costume hire for the Senior School production of Oliver
- ADHD Foundation Umbrella Project - Umbrellas